Buat sahabat-sahabatku yang meninggalkan komentar di postingan, pasti langsung aku balas dengan komentar juga di postingan sahabat terima kasih...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009



Money Online


Make money online is the number one thing I want to teach you while reading my site Blogger Unleashed. I know how hard it is for most people to make money with Internet marketing. Most struggle and never make a cent. I will teach you useful information to actually make money on the Internet, either with a blog, a niche site. Whether you will actually make money, is entirely up to you and how you use the information provided on this site. I advise you not to get sidetracked by reading the various “make money online” blogs who are not qualified to teach you, since all they care about is to sell products to you.

If you feel you have been going in circles up until now and assumed there were easy ways to make money, think again. Success doesn’t happen overnight and to become successful with Internet marketing, you will have to put in the effort first. Unfortunately there is no quick fix to success.

Most newcomers who happen to start their online success journey want to make money blogging. While this is very much possible, you need to understand how to structure a blog and I can show you how for the most effective results. If you follow my lead, you will make money for sure. But be warned, it will only work if you allow me to teach you and perhaps re-train your faulty understanding of how money is made on the Internet.

Contrary to most of the other make money online sites you will learn some effective methods to build a successful Internet marketing business with my help. You won’t find hype here and neither will I try to sell you tons of worthless ebooks. However, I will mention to you if I find a particular product useful and you are free to follow my advice. I also want to let you know that I only ever promote products I’m using myself in my online business.

You might wonder what it really takes to run a successful online business? I tell you what it takes. Dedication, passion and a plan you can actually work. All too often we try to construct useless plans of action, only to find ourselves totally overwhelmed by them. I’m sure you are familiar with this feeling if you struggle to make money right now.

On Blogger Unleashed you will be shown the core basics of online marketing, without any fluff. In the dozens of videos I have posted already I show you exactly what to do and when. Once you gain a better understanding of the whole process, you can take these principles and run with them. Many of my readers are already doing just that. I advise you to check out my comments sections on Blogger Unleashed too. But be warned. Sometimes my language is quite colorful. I know this only too well and many people have taken offense on this. While I don’t see the need to defend my intentions, know this; the reason why I do this is because I’m sick and tired of seeing people like you fail on the Internet. I’m no mother Theresa, but I am a nice guy and if you look beyond the obvious, you will find out for yourself.

My online business is very successful. I could just as easily stop helping others and make more money myself. You might wonder why I don’t. I suppose I call it “paying it forward”. If I help you to change your life, would you do the same for others? I truly hope you will. We can all do our bits to make this world a better place.

You can also make money vlogging. A vlog is an online video log, like Blogger Unleashed in some ways. While I didn’t start out with videos on this blog, I found them a better medium to actually “show” you what I do - step by step. It seems to have worked well and by learning what I do, you can do the same.

In the online world, there isn’t just the make money blogging model. I guarantee you that your eyes will be opened when you read this blog. I guess this is your choice. I can only advise you to check out what I have to say and make up your own mind whether I can help you on your online journey.

Also, on Blogger Unleashed you will find a huge community of like minded people. Many of them had no clue about making money online before they visited here for the first time. They are Internet marketers, bloggers, vloggers, niche marketers and others in all stages of their business. Many of them actively work their business now and have seen a tremendous increase in their online income.

To me, this is the best present I can get. Knowing that I have helped some of you to business success makes me feel that I have contributed value to the community. I advise you to make the most of the people who interact with each other here. The more you get involved, the faster you will learn and make money. 

In the end, the ball is in your hands. Blogger Unleashed is here for you to learn and apply and as long as you stop believing there are easy ways to make money online, you have the utmost chances of success in your own business. Also, once you start applying what you learn here, you will be most likely less inclined to keep buying into all the online hype and save money in the process. All you will ever need for a successful income is presented to you free of charge. Add to this wealth of information the tools I suggest and your business is ready to rock.

Contrary to popular beliefs, you don’t have to spend thousands upfront before you can earn some decent income. But never make the mistake to think you can do it for free either. Whether you want to make money blogging, or find other means to make money online, you can find it here on Blogger Unleashed.

4 comments:

Danny said...

Online income centers are the one which provides an opportunity for the individual’s money making online. It helps people to make money every month through its FREE online training programmes and e-courses. Their online profits e-course shows you how to make money using sites websites such as Youtube, eBay, Google, and even your own website - as well as many other methods of building an online income. Centers also explain how to spot and avoid the many "work from home" scams out there. Few centers do this for free because they charge advertisers to advertise on their websites, meaning you pay absolutely nothing.

It is important to start with a business plan, how to write your business plan; the kind that will be sure to get your foot in the door. The internet is indeed free and it is also just ripe with money making opportunities. You need to know of the opportunities is located and also how to access it. It is important to learn how to market your product or service.

IBNU said...

Thanks for your suggestion

Unknown said...

Nice post and interesting to read but i just want to say that every one thinks that
money making from internet is actually not possible but they are wrong.
It is very easy and smooth way to earn money online (from home).
affiliated marketing i s a way to earn money online without going anywhere and without dealing with sponsers or enterprenuer. You just need the internet and a direction to go.Many of people are earning a high income and living a luxury life in this business.

IBNU said...

Sure,...
But it is not easier and smooter like everybody thinking. We had to work hard...

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...... Blog about computer, tips and trick, make money online, web and blog, news, book and movie reference, motivation, health, humor, my life, civil science

Recent Posts

Top Comentators

Widget by ateonsoft.com

Profile Author

My photo
I was a lecturer at the university in Surabaya, Indonesia. This blog is my appreciation of technology, knowledge, science, friendship and life

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP