Buat sahabat-sahabatku yang meninggalkan komentar di postingan, pasti langsung aku balas dengan komentar juga di postingan sahabat terima kasih...

Friday, November 20, 2009



How if i can't descript what my META Tag content ?

How if i can't descript what my META Tag content ?
1. Visit this site if you want to make a new META Tag content

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

From this site google will help you to predict what META Tag compatible with your blog.

Select "Website Content" menu so google will track from your site.

2. Visit this site if you want to stealling META Tag from other Blog

http://www.onlinemetatag.com

From this site you can stealling Meta tag from other blog with put their link. It's like SEO Pirate.

Hope all my techniq will help you to increase your visitor someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

...... Blog about computer, tips and trick, make money online, web and blog, news, book and movie reference, motivation, health, humor, my life, civil science

Recent Posts

Top Comentators

Widget by ateonsoft.com

Profile Author

My photo
I was a lecturer at the university in Surabaya, Indonesia. This blog is my appreciation of technology, knowledge, science, friendship and life

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP